The Versatile Blogger Award
Haaaay. So. Michelle and Pauline invited me to do this Versatile Blogger Award post. Straightforward stuff.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about you
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
So yeah, thank you Michelle and Pauline for selecting me! I feel honoured that you thought of me when you were writing up your posts. 😇
Facts about Georgie
- I believe in second chances. It’s not that I have always believed that or constantly think about it, but judging from a lot of my life experiences, it seems to be the case. This may or may not be a good thing, but I know that some people have given me second chances too. You can decide.
- I just broke my entire blog comments table in my database by updating the character set (#nerd) and Nick spent four hours trying to fix it. I feel so bad. But at the same time I am so attracted to the way he writes queries. #nerd Thank you Nick ILY HEHE 🙂
- I braid my hair in meetings. It’s like a tic. I just reach up and start braiding my hair while I sit in a meeting talking to my colleagues or listening. I probably look stupid. It’s better than trichotillomania, which I used to have, and it left bald patches on my head too.
- My lunch order in primary school was a chicken drumstick and chicken soup. It was only $1.10 for each item! How cheap is that!
- I no longer eat chicken.
- I actually tried to eat meat again recently but it was hard to stomach. I stopped eating meat from land animals in the first place because I was not as drawn to the taste anymore. Still, I remember the times that it tasted good, and tasting it again was not as good as I had remembered. I decided to remain pescetarian for now.
- Spinach is my favourite vegetable. Nick and I went to Din Tai Fung earlier this week and they forgot to put the spinach in my soup so I got a separate bowl of it and it was huge. I pretty much ate it all. Yuuuuuuuum.
Cool people 😎
I’m just going to name a handful of people and hope I hit fifteen. If you are here, you don’t have to feel obligated to write your own post, but you can leave a comment with your facts if you like! I think some of these people may have already done their own post too.
I am also currently learning Italian. 😄