Monthly Review: July 2015
I tend to think of time in weeks rather than months, so most of my months become somewhat meshed together and lately I have found it a bit difficult to remember things that happened within a specific month. Work has also been keeping me on my toes – let’s see how I go this time.
The three things I’m most proud of from this past month are:
- Finally cleaning up my archives page and making some changes to my blog. I’ve got some more updates coming. 🙂
- The photographs I took at Blur’s concert.
The three things I’m most grateful for from this past month are:
- Colleagues’ help at work.
- Apple Music. I’m still on the free trial now, but I have to admit that it has been giving me marvellous recommendations and new music to listen to in the ‘For You’ section.
- People who you may never have met, but lend a helping hand for you regardless. In particular, I’m referring to some of my trouble checkers in the categories I am staffing at TFL.
The lesson I learned and am carrying forward with me from this past month is:
If many people tell you that you are doing a good job – you’re doing a good job. Don’t be so hard on yourself.
Because I am brave and wonderful, here are three new/scary things I will do in August:
- Oil pulling (look it up!).
- Learn some Dutch on Duolingo.