A Day in the Life: October 2014
- I like waffles a lot.
- I walk to the bus stop sometimes. There is one at the end of the street I live on, and a couple others around. This might sound confusing but I have an option to go a bit further than the end of the street, and catch a bus to a different train station. It conveniently arrives every thirty minutes between my regular bus. However, I sometimes find myself going to an entirely different bus, which is a further distance to walk, but gets to the station faster. The buses arrive every five to then minutes, but at the same time, they also reach capacity easily.
- I took a thirty-minute nap at work.
- I have been drinking a lot of tea called Red Green Dreamy, it’s very nice.
- James and I always met in front of a sushi restaurant called Makoto, before going to the gym. We tried it for the first time today, but unfortunately, it was not really that good. We found other places to be more affordable and have a better variety.
- I ate prawn wontons for lunch, my mum had made them just for me because I don’t eat pork or chicken. They were delicious.
- I went downstairs to Pigeonhole to see what wallets they have, because I can’t stand my wallet at the moment. It’s too thick and I just want something a lot slimmer. I couldn’t find anything.
- I accidentally ordered two coffees with our building’s online ordering system, and I didn’t realise until Emi picked them up and said there were two. Turns out there were two in my cart, and I didn’t notice. Which means I paid $3 for a coffee I didn’t even want (I used a free voucher for Emi’s coffee).
Pictures speak louder than words, and there are a few interesting things in my day, so here are eight interesting photos.